This Waiver and Release of Liability agreement shall remain valid until it is expressly revoked by written notice from me to Movement & Sports Medicine Centre. The client(class participant), personal representatives, & next of kin herby hold harmless & will not sue Movement & Sports Medicine Centre, its staffs, volunteers, sponsors, third party service providers, or the trainer of the exercise class("releasees") with respect to any & all injury & /or loss arising from their participation, wether caused by negligence of the releasees or otherwise, except that which is the result of gross negligence of the releasees or wanted misconduct, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Class Late Arrivals
Clients who are attending a class will not be allowed entry of session once it starts. This is to respect everyone's time. No refunds, carry over, make up, or rescheduling is permitted. Refund, rescheduling, or bookings are to be done at least 24hours in advanced or the session will be considered forfeited.
Photography & Videography
We may take photographs and make videos &/or sound recordings in & around our premises from time to time. You may be captured in such photographs & recordings. We may use such photographs &/or recordings in our publications, websites & other communication channels, as well as in third party media, or display them in & around our premises and/or the premises of the MSMC. CCTV may be in operation in & around our premises as necessary in the interests of security.
Refunds for refused entry to class due to late arrival(s) will not be permitted under any circumstances as the session is being facilitated. For a full refund, at least 7 days before the session/ event is scheduled to start or within 24 hours of purchase. In the event that the session / event is booked within the same date/ day, refunds are not permitted under any circumstances.
Should you be the only one booked in for the class, the teachers will have a 10 mins window of courtesy wait time before deciding to close the session.
Third Party App & Links
If you are booking via a 3rd party app(not through our website), you understand that you may be put on waitlist or have your class cancelled to make way for our direct bookings.
Lost & Found
Other than personal electronic devices, personal belongings such as water bottles, tops, pants/shorts, etc that have not been claimed within 24hrs of the session will be discarded.
All "membership" will be based on subscription of 6 months. Termination of any "membership" before 6 months will incur a $299 fee.
Sessions within a membership needs to fulfilled. No rollover or carry forward is not permitted.
Personal Training/ 1:1 Packages
TERMS OF AGREEMENT By purchasing a personal training package, the purchaser ("Client") is entering into a binding agreement with Movement & Sports Medicine Centre ("Trainer") under the following terms: 1. VALIDITY OF PACKAGE The personal training package is valid for a term of ten (10) weeks- based on 10 sessions block from the date of the first scheduled session. The expiration date is immutable, and sessions not utilised within this ten-week period shall be automatically forfeited without exception.
2. NO REFUND OR EXTENSION POLICY Once purchased, the package is non-refundable and non-transferable. There shall be no rollovers or extensions of any kind for any sessions remaining post the expiry of the ten-week period.
3. CANCELLATION AND LATENESS (a) Cancellations must be made with a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours notice. Failure to do so will result in the session being forfeited. (b) The Trainer is under no obligation to extend a training session if the Client arrives late. The session shall end as per the pre-determined time with no adjustment to the package fee.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS The purchase of a personal training package constitutes the Client's full acceptance of these terms, which form a legally binding agreement. By completing the purchase, the Client confirms they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
5. AGREEMENT INTEGRITY These terms represent the full agreement between the Trainer and the Client regarding personal training packages. They supersede all prior discussions, agreements, or representations. It is the Client's responsibility to ensure that they have read and understood the terms outlined before committing to the purchase of a personal training package. The terms are legally binding, and by proceeding with the purchase, the Client agrees to and accepts these conditions in full.
151 A #02 Kitchener Road S(208526) Train Station: Farrer Park
"Coming to MSMC is only 10 percent, being aware of how your mind & body reacts to it's environment constantly from moment to moment is the remaining 90 percent"